Engaging Potential is a boutique business offering outstanding personalised service.
- curious in order to understand your business
- positive to ensure a focus on solutions
- honest in offering insight and advice
With big business experience and access to a quality consultant network, we offer scalable
solutions and the right expertise for your needs.
Engaging Potential gives you access to tailored learning and development services.
- Facilitation: helping departmental or cross functional teams to achieve results with:
- vision creation
- strategy development
- strategic and tactical planning
- employee and stakeholder focus groups
- Training: providing customised solutions across numerous topics, including:
- management and leadership
- coaching skills
- stakeholder and customer engagement
- sales skills
- navigating change
- Team development: supporting managers and project leads to develop extraordinary teams through:
- team performance assessments
- team vision and charter sessions
- conflict management
- innovation exercises
- team understanding workshops
- Coaching: offering personalised one-to-one coaching for:
- New managers, team leaders and supervisors
- Frontline managers
- Senior executives
- Assessments and diagnostics:
- My Brain Solutions Leadership Assessment
- Myers Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI®) Step I and Step II
- Science of Self™ (DISC, Workplace Motivators, Emotional Quotient)
- Forrester/Drexler Team Performance™ Indicator
- Emotional Intelligence EQi2.0® and EQi2.0®360
- Interpersonal FIRO-B® and FIRO Business™ instruments
- iStartStrong™ career interests
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Instrument (TKI™)
- General Mental Ability Series for recruitment (Cognitive Ability Tests GMA-2™,GMA-3™, GMA-4™, GMA-6™)
From initial briefing through to design, delivery and debriefing, Engaging Potential aims to create productive and sustainable learning environments. This approach requires two-way dialogue, input and commitment. Engaging Potential and client/business partner – we work together for a successful outcome.
If you want to partner with a company that really does care about your outcomes, then we can’t wait to work with you!
Engaging Potential’s MD
Engaging Potential’s founder and Managing Director Roz Lindsay has extensive business experience that she applies to every client project.
“Her ability to tailor projects from global to local is highly commendable and she engages well with the group taking time to know who she is delivering information to before delivering on tasks. Roz works alongside the team from the inception of the project to ensure she is on the right track to deliver quality work each time. I would highly recommend Roz to anyone and be reassured your project/work will be delivered on time, within budget and at a high professional level.” – Brand Manager
“I would highly recommend Roz as a consultant. A pleasure to work with, Roz has a wide range of expertise, is knowledgeable, flexible, personable and professional. Importantly Roz builds strong business partnerships and has an excellent understanding of our business, which is reflected in the success of the projects that she delivers. “ – HR Manager, Healthcare